The HL7 Standards team is proud to say that one year ago today, on January 10, 2011, the inaugural #HITsm TweetChat took place. We would like to send a big “Thank You” to the #HITsm Twitter community for helping make the chats so successful.
Exactly how much have we grown the past year? Check out these TweetChat graphs, using numbers courtesy of Fox ePractice, that compare the first chat with the chat held Jan. 6, 2012:
During the past year, the #HITsm hashtag has also grown roots on Twitter, as it is consistently ranked the #1 Healthcare Hashtag by healthcare management consultant firm The Fox Group, LLC. Search “#HITsm” on Twitter on any given day and you’ll find literally hundreds of Tweets and links related to Health IT and health care, in general. We look forward to continuing this momentum in 2012!
Please share this post and invite your colleagues and friends to join our #HITsm TweetChats, held every Friday at 11 a.m., CT.
- What specific topics would you like to see addressed in a future chat?
- Are there specific guest moderators you would like to see answer questions during a chat?
Most of all, we are so grateful to all the people who have joined in the essential health IT conversations this past year! Big changes required big conversations, and you have delivered. Thank you!
Latest posts by Chad Johnson (see all)
- Calling all experts, executives, analysts, consultants and everyone else to write guest columns for HL7Standards - December 1, 2014
- Recap: 20 Questions for Health IT Project - September 29, 2014
- 20 Questions for Health IT - August 29, 2014