Final 2014 #HITsm TweetChat
Dec. 19, 2014
Moderated by Mandi Bishop
Topic: 2014 Year in Review
- What profound #healthIT moment MOST surprised you in 2014, and why?
- Given #FlexITAct, departures @ #ONC, & CEHRT challenges, do you think 2015 holds imminent, sweeping #MeaningfulUse change?
- #Wearabletech got tremendous coverage in 2014. Think momentum will continue in 2015, or will they remain “hipster pet rocks”?
- #Apple & #Epic, #ArgonautProject, #Gingerio & research orgs: #innovation via #collaboration rules. What’s promising? Doomed?
- What do you hope will be the #healthIT watershed moment of 2015? And how do we MAKE it HAPPEN?
For those not familiar with #HITsm TweetChats, #HITsm is an acronym for “healthcare IT social media” and we focus on current topics that are influencing healthcare technology, health IT, and the use of social media in healthcare.
Chats are held at 11 a.m, CST, every Friday. Cancellations will be noted in Upcoming Chats, located on this page. During the chat, topics will be announced by the @HealthStandards Twitter account.
It’s easy to join the Twitter conversation by following along by searching for #HITsm on Twitter and tagging your tweets with #HITsm so they can be seen by the other chat participants.